Welcome, today isThursday October 30,2014 2014-10-30T08:12:04-04:00America/New_York1031America/New_YorkThu, 30 Oct 2014 08:12:04 -0400>
- Notice is hereby given that sealed bids will be received until 3:00 P.M. on October 31, 2014, by Max Royle, City Manager, City of St. Augustine Beach, Florida 32080 for the Versaggi Dr. Elevated Beach Access Dune Walkover. Request Bid Documents
- Early Voting will start at 8 AM in the City Hall Commission Room and close at 6 PM Oct. 20th - Nov. 1st.
- Voters will be able to vote from 7 AM - 7 PM in the City Hall Commission Room for the General Election November 4, 2014.
- November Election Information. Click Here.
- The City of St. Augustine Beach is currently accepting applications from qualified individuals for the part-time position of Event Coordinator. For more information visit our vacancies page.
- The St. Augustine Police Department on-site accreditation inspection has been postponed until November 5th through the 7th, 2014. For more information about Florida Accreditation www.flaccreditation.orgTo read the public notice which also outlines public involvement, Click Here.
Map of the City