Welcome, today is Thursday July 24,2014 2014-07-24T16:04:02-04:00America/New_York731America/New_YorkThu, 24 Jul 2014 16:04:02 -0400>
- The City of St. Augustine Beach City Commission will hold a budget meeting on July 28, 2014 in the commission room at City Hall. The purpose of this meeting will be to set a tentative millage rate. The public is invited to attend. If you are interested in viewing/downloading the agenda, or the book please click the word to do so.
- The city website is currently undergoing a redesign. If you experience any problems please contact email@example.com
- Free park and ride shuttle services are running from City Hall to the Pier Saturday and Sunday. (Weather Permitting)
- The Friends of Anastasia Island Branch Library (FAIBL) will be holding a One-Day Book Sale on Saturday, August 23, 2014. Hours of the book sale will be 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. The library is located at 124 SeaGrove Main Street, SeaGrove Town Center, St Augustine Beach.
- The St. Augustine Police Department on-site accreditation inspection has been postponed until October 2014. For more information about Florida Accreditation www.flaccreditation.orgTo read the public notice which also outlines public involvement, CLICK HERE
- The proposed charter amendments for the fall 2014 ballot are now able to be viewed at the supervisor of elections website. Link
Map of the City